Flooid Power is an important new factor in the world’s Energy Equation, able to sustainably generate affordable, distributed, utility-scale power anywhere there’s solid ground.
Environmental Benefits, Global Markets
- In large part because of human activity, the Earth’s atmosphere is capturing and retaining too much heat, causing the global climate crisis. Powered by the Planet®, Flooid Power captures some of that heat and converts it into electricity, also taking advantage of the gravitational and buoyant forces inherent in Earth’s mass.
- Flooid Power can be scaled to provide reliable, affordable power anywhere on solid ground—that’s why Flooid Power is patented around the world.
- Proliferation of Flooid Power technology will help bring truly sustainable development to all parts of the world — no matter how remote or lacking in infrastructure.
Power Where You Need It
- Flooid Power’s standalone energy production will hasten infrastructure development in locations where reliable electricity is currently unavailable, improving quality-of-life and giving the developing world access to affordable, uninterrupted power.
- Lower short- and long-term costs make Flooid Power an appealing option in markets currently lacking modern power infrastructure. Short payback time and profitability are ideal for farmers’ cooperatives, businesses, local governments, and other stakeholders.
Efficient Design & Construction Enables Rapid Growth
Flooid Power Centers have a replicable, scalable design, and component systems will be manufactured efficiently, using local high-capacity suppliers at a pace to meet demand.
For new construction, Flooid Power can be incorporated into the design of new buildings in large urban centers to conserve space and create an integrated grid. Rapid global growth will be achieved through joint ventures and licensing of our patented technology.
Local Power Adds Reliability, Benefits Customers
- Flooid Towers are designed for microgrids and distributed power applications, in which generation is sited close to the end user, improving demand response, minimizing line loss, and reducing costs.
- Distributed generation strengthens power grids, adding redundancy and reliability. Flooid Towers can be replicated and scaled, designed to meet virtually any power requirement or location.